Wednesday, December 16, 2015

3 Things I Would Not Buy On the Internet

When it comes to online shopping I tend not to be too picky, mainly because I tend to buy a variety things from anime to video games, and even sometimes specialty electronics (video games). However there are definitely things I will refrain from buying online just due to either the nature of the product or the reliability of the site itself. The first thing I would never buy would be a car, I already know it is difficult to buy a car used or new and its right in front of you! Now imagine if you were given the option to buy one online without being able to inspect it or touch it with your own two hands? That just does not seem like a viable option. The second thing I refuse to buy on the internet is groceries of any kind. I realize Amazon is starting to roll out this new kind of delivery service, which is aptly named "Amazon Pantry", but the whole idea of having my groceries delivered to me when I can drive 5 minutes to buy them doesn't make sense. I will also never buy anything computer wise such as tablets, laptops, or televisions from the internet because that is another example of an item I want to feel and touch and see before I buy it. However I would make an exception if I have already seen this item and know about it in advance before buying it. These are example of things I would not buy online.

No comments:

Post a Comment